Please read the following information carefully
Good To Go Test, operated by Bay Area Health Trust, provides access to asymptomatic COVID-19 testing for purposes such as diagnostics, work, school, or travel.
Good To Go Test has contracted the services of an accredited diagnostic laboratory which has undergone rigorous validation to ensure you are provided with accurate and timely COVID-19 results. Specimen collection is conducted by registered, trained technicians and with proper oversight. All testing, materials and processing is done independently. We do not access publicly available COVID-19 resources.
Good To Go Test recognizes the importance of privacy and confidentiality in every interaction with our customers. Please review the following information.
Sample Collection – RT-PCR
On-Site in person collection
- Top of Form
- On the day of your test, a trained individual will collect the sample for you. Your specimen will be sent to an accredited lab for processing.
Virtual remote collection (If applicable)
- Trained individuals will be available virtually to instruct you on how to self-collect your oral-nasal specimen. Written / visual instructions will also be provided. You will be provided with a courier bag to send to an accredited lab for processing.
You will be provided with results in approximately 24 hours and communicated with you via SMS and / or email.
Specimen Collection – Rapid Antigen
- On the day of your test, a trained individual will collect the sample for you. Your specimen will be processed in approximately 15 minutes, and you will provided with the results via SMS and / or email.
A negative result indicates that COVID-19 was not detected in your sample. A positive result indicates that COVID-19 was present in your sample, and you should self-isolate immediately. If you receive an ‘invalid’ result, it means that the lab was unable to process your sample or provide you with a result and you should seek retesting. If you receive a negative result but are experiencing symptoms, you should seek additional testing at you nearest public health authority.
Oral-nasal specimen collection consists of inserting the swab between the lower gums and cheek and turning it three times on each side. Then, the swab is inserted about one inch into each nostril, to comfort, and turned three times. Sample collection should take less than a minute.
Privacy & Confidentiality
Consent & Acknowledgement for Covid-19 Screening Testing
By clicking “I ACCEPT”, I fully agree to the following:
- I confirm that I am undergoing this private COVID-19 test (the “Test”) on an entirely voluntary basis and that I have no symptoms of COVID-19.
- I understand that by submitting to the Test, I will be releasing certain private information about myself (including the information in this form and any other medical information I disclose to Good To Go Test and any trained professionals administering the Test, and that the results of the Test (the “Results”) are also considered part of my private information (altogether the “Private Information”). The Private Information may be transmitted via electronic means, including but not limited to email or texting.
- I hereby authorize the release of my Private Information (a) to me to my email address or by text message to my phone number, both set out above; and (b) to those entities managing related software for the handling and dissemination of the Private Information through electronic means, as noted above; and (c) to relevant public health authorities on a “need-to-know” basis, having regard to the infectious nature of Covid-19 as a serious communicable disease and the current pandemic situation in and throughout Canada and the world. I also acknowledge that the Results may also be anonymously pooled with the results of other persons in order to determine community prevalence or other statistics related to COVID-19, and these results may be reported or published without me being identified specifically.
- I understand that if my test results indicate that I am positive for COVID-19, the accredited lab will comply with its legal obligation to report my test result to Public Health Ontario. Public Health Ontario will be provided with my name, address, and phone number to enable contact tracing and the provision of COVID-19 support as needed.
- I understand that Test turnaround times will be met on a best-efforts basis, but that no specific time frame has been guaranteed.
- I understand that technology may increase the risk of my Private Information being disclosed unintentionally or intercepted by third parties. Good To Go Test assumes no responsibility or liability for any technical failures or technological issues associated with delivering test results and I hereby indemnify and hold harmless Good To Go Test and its third parties from any damages I may suffer as a result of such failures or issues.
- I understand and agree that this consent shall apply to this collection and to any future collections under the Screening Program.
I confirm that the person(s) named above does not have any symptoms of COVID-19: Fever, Cough, Loss of sense of smell or taste, or Difficulty breathing. I have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.